BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dr Kannan Vishwanatth ( Founder & Managing Director )
He is an academic researcher holding 15 global patents and has over 24 years’ experience in pharmaceutical markets and International Trade. He has completed his Bachelors in Chemical Engineering and his Masters and Doctorate of Philosophy in Business Management
- Risk Management from the perspective of Organizational Psychology
- Study of Individual Environmental Determinants of Innovation
- Editorial Board Member of Science Publishing Group (Science)
- Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Science and Engineering Research ( IJSER)
- Life Member of Institute of Directors
- Life Member of European Institute of Financial Directors.
- Member of Society For Industrial and Organizational Psychology ( SIOP) USA
AWARDS & HONORS
- “The Outstanding Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2011” from Asia Pacific Enterprises
- “The Albert Schweitzer Medal for Science” by the Albert Schweitzer Organization
- “The Professional Excellence Healthcare Provider Award”by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Research Centre and University
- “The Academic Professional Award ”by GISR Foundation and the American College of Dubai UAE
- The Malcolm Adiseshiah Award for Distinguished Contributions to Development Studies 2020 by Malcolm & Elizabeth Adiseshiah Trust
Mr Mahesh Vaidya (Independent Director )
A far sighted individual with excellent business development skills with hands on knowledge of directing the activities of all projects
Excellent knowledge of supporting the company’s strategic alliances and participating in marketing strategies. Hands on experience of supervising employees across different departments in order to facilitate the process of production and marketing
A results driven, self-motivated and resourceful managing director with a proven ability to develop and strengthen management teams in order to maximise company profitability and efficiency.
Experienced leading and growing all sectors of a business to make it a dynamic and progressive organisation. Possessing excellent communication skills and able to establish sustainable and profitable relationships with customers, suppliers and stakeholders across the world.
Mr Lalit Shukla ( Independent Director )
Mr. Lalit Shukla has rich and varied experience of over 30 years in managing financial operations, across industry sectors, in large organizations. These included major capital mobilizations, financial structuring and turnarounds, investor relations, joint ventures, improvement of systems, reporting processes and controls, in both established and greenfield projects. As a member of the senior management team, he has played a key role in the growth of the organizations he has been involved with. A seasoned professional & Qualified Cost Accountant Mr. Shukla started his career with Abbot India Limited, a company where he gained deep insight into the pharmaceutical industry.